Thursday, May 18, 2006

Work. Done. Whew!!


It doesn't look like much, but this is what 260 layouts look like. The left hand stack had nothing bulky, and the right, each layout has three loopy brads strung with ribbon. Almost doubles the size.

You are looking at the results of an all night, and half of the next day sweat shop. I figure it was about 52 (wo)man hours of scrapping.

I can't imagine how long it would have taken if I had taken the project on myself. I enlisted the help of my mom and sisters. And my dad even gave in and "crapped." It was a fun night, it has been way too long since I got together with my family, just us--and talked and laughed.

I am so freaking grateful. And I know you guys are reading my blog, so thank you. A million times over.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow Shaunte!!
What are these for? Or is it explained on earlier posts and I havent made it there yet? lol

Cindy said...

Dang Shaunte! That's a lot of work ;)