Monday, October 23, 2006

Weather extremes.


We came back from 85 degree weather, to Autumn in full force.

I have always loved Fall.

I love the rich colors of the leaves. I love crock-pot meals, and warm homemade bread. (Bread-maker!) I love having the holiday season right around the corner, and a good excuse to bring out the Christmas music. Cranking the Trans-Siberian Orchestra always puts me in a good mood.

Most of all, I love breaking out my sweatshirts and track pants again. I love the warm, comfortable bagginess of my cold season attire.

The razor gets used less too.

So...here's to Autumn. It's no beach in Puerto Rico, but it's still pretty cool.

4 comments:

Sherri said...

Beautiful photo! Great colors. Oh and I read back and thank you for the laugh of your 'pooh' post and butt anxiety! The reason is *I* am one of those people TOO. I can't go away from home. Just can't. Ahhhhhh but when I get home ~ happiness. *giggles*

Anonymous said...

You totally crack me up!! So cool that you got to go on a awesome vacation. I'll bet you have a ton of fun photo's to share. Oh and welcome home to the land of the cold:)

Anonymous said...

i'm so jealous ... we just don't get fall like that in california. i only wish we had all those leaves and pretty fall colors.

and i agree about the fall clothes though. i already pulled out all my long jeans ... and my razor also gets used less. although then our weather went back up to the low 90's last week ... but i couldn't put my capri pants back on since i hadn't shaved! lol!

Anonymous said...

Rock on with TSO bayyybeee!! LOL