Wednesday, August 08, 2007

been editing.


I found this gem.
You can crack any cheeky jokes you want, I know I have been laughing my butt off at it....<----(har har)
Then, I just discovered FILTERS in photo-shop.
Shush! I know it takes me a long time to figure stuff out, like the time I realized my oven was self-cleaning, and I didn't have to erode my skin, nor gas myself cleaning it with toxic foam sprays.
Or when I started buying paper lunch sacks, instead of washing out stinky lunchboxes every single day.
Or that they had cheese. Pre-sliced!
Sometimes I don't notice these things, okay? Sometimes I am not aware that there is a life-changing substitute for one of my everyday tasks.
So here is a photo from Maui, SOOC (straight out of camera)

And the same photo with a cooling filter:

a warming filter:

and for that "natural" cheap hotel wall art look, a violet filter:

Photoshop is amazing. And addicting.
So, which shot do you like the best?
(Besides Brendan's fanny)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the cooling filter on that picture! and yeah ... photoshop can be real addicting once you learn what you can do. i have been known to "clean" the kids braces in their pictures ... you know, erase all that food they have stuck in there and i didn't notice when i actually took the picture. lol!

and don't feel bad ... it took me 6 years of packing a lunch box to discover the joys of a paper bag! lol!

Mary said...

The pic of Brendan is too cute. Of the other photos, I like the original best, but with the filters, I like the cooling filter.

Lora3677 said...

LOL!! Love the cheap hotel filter. HA HA!!

Anonymous said...

Totally love the cooling filter now if I can just figure out how to do it LOL

Laura said...

I like the cooling filter. I just shopped one of my son, he wanted me to make it cool.... So it is a little cheesy, but it was fun to do. I love photoshop!