Monday, August 13, 2007

plugging an awesome book.

Twilight.
By Stephenie Meyer

I started this book on loan from my friend Laura at about 12:30 last night. I so COULD NOT put this book down. I finally finished it at about 5:30 this morning. Sigh....
I slept for a few hours, my sleep punctuated by visions of hot vampire love. (LOVE! I said, the books were written for teenagers, so it's all clean)
I highly recommend this book.
And the best part, it is the first in a series! Like a heroin addict, I must have the other two books.
NOW! (ahem, Laura...)
Go find them. You will not be disappointed.
Then shoot me an e-mail and we will talk.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gotta tell you I find your blog amusing. So you have the hots for Edward too? I'm in the process of reading book 3. Very good books!

Mimi said...

I've heard good things.

Calene said...

My daughter just finished Twilight. I am trying to pry it from her hands while she re-reads the parts she likes while she waits with anticipation for #2 and #3 to come from Amazon.

Anonymous said...

I read Eclipse(book 3) in less than 10 on Thursday when I got it!!!
Too good!
p.s. I love reading your blog too!~

Jennifer Sizemore said...

I just got this book for my b-day - glad to hear it will be a good one!!!

Anonymous said...

It is cracking me up how many people are readng this! I'm waiting anxiously for Amazon to deliver my copy of Eclipse...I re-read New Moon in preparation, lol! ;)