Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I am still here.

I reached my "trigger" underwear today.
You know the ones.
The pair of undies you leave in the drawer until you "have" to wear them, cause all the others are in the dirty clothes pile, waiting for the maid.
The pair of undies that have something wrong, and you vow you will throw them away.
They bunch up, or pull funny, or the elastic is semi-shot, and they slide down.
They "trigger" you to do laundry.
Or you want to pull a "trigger" on yourself when you are wearing them.
Again.
FOR THE LAST TIME!!

I am wearing them now.
And starting the laundry.

I wanted to pop in, cause I haven't blogged in a while.

I am noticing a pattern, here.
I blog more when I am pissed off or depressed.

I guess it is good that I haven't been around??

Summer is awesome.
That is all.

5 comments:

Sierra said...

Writing is therapy!! Vent away. Laughing is therapy too and you crack me up EVERY time. lol

dstandard said...

Oh yeah - writing is definitely therapy right along with scrapping!

melissa :) said...

i'm with you on the laundry train today.... ugh :p

Unknown said...

Bwhahaha!! Oh girl ... you crack me up!!
Trigger underwear - I love it!!! (probably because I have such a pair!! ;))

Printer Setup and Support said...

I think this is a useful post and it is exceptionally helpful and proficient.
123.hp.com || 123.hp.com/setup || 123HP Setup || hp.com/setup || hp.com/123 || 123.hp.com setup || 123 HP Printer Setup || 123 HP Printer Support || 123 HP Setup and Install || 123hpcom || 123 HP Printer Install || 123hpcomsetup || 123 HP Wireless Setup || 123 HP Install || hpcom/123 || 123hpcominstall || 123HP Setup || 123 HP Smart App || Install 123 HP Printer || HP 123 Setup Scanner