Monday, April 30, 2012

Unmotivated.

Blogger changed, and it has taken me a half hour to figure it out.
I forgot my log-in and everything.
I don't roll very well with change.
I still prefer VHS tapes.
I know how to rewind them, and find the part in the movie I want to watch again.
Also, my kids can't scratch the crap out of them.

I have been avoiding my blog, because I have been lazy.
You read that right.
I have done nothing for the past week and a half but play Draw Something on my iPod touch.
In fairness, I have a gift.
Lots of people want me to draw for them.
My stick figures can't be beat!
I have already earned all the crayons.

So my poor trip to England is sitting here unedited.
You would think I would get the pictures done, and posted, since both of those actions would warrant me sitting on my butt in front of the computer.

Soon, Internets, soon.

In the meantime, if you want to see "pictures" from me, you will have to settle for my artistic renderings on Draw Something.
My user-name is Gimmecaffeine.
Fitting, yes?

1 comment:

For Petesakes said...

haha so funny! I've done nothing but play draw something too. Soooo much fun!