Sunday, February 08, 2009

Oh garbage.

I have been "tagged" a bazillion times on Facebook with this 25 random things about me tag.
I don't do tags.
Sigh.
I feel guilty.
And besides, it is sunday night, and I can either:
A: Play another excruciatingly long game of Chutes and Ladders with the kids, or
B: "mommy has some important computer work to do."

So here it is.
My 25 random things that I posted on Facebook.
So if you didn't see it over there, then you get it here.
And if you feel so inclined, you can tag yourself and make up your own 25 random things and post them.

Go ahead and link me if you do, cause I like having "computer work" to do.

1- I can't eat/drink anything blue-colored. Kool-aid, M&M's, popsicles....
2- I am deathly afraid of mice.
3- I love to watch old school Tom and Jerry cartoons.
4- The 4th of July is my favorite holiday, mostly for the smell of the fireworks.
5- I hate Jazz music. It makes me want to pierce my own eardrums.
6- I have never tasted alcohol.
7- When I cook, sometimes I pretend that I am on my own cooking show, and narrate everything I am doing: "Now, let's level off 1/4 c. of sugar, and blend it into the mixture..."
8- I hoard shampoo. I ran out once, and had to use dawn dish soap. I guess I am afraid of running out again.
9- I don't like people to breathe on me. When Sam and I are in bed, I have to put up a pillow wall if he is facing me. With his breath.
10- I don't like melons. Not Honeydews, or Cantaloupes, or even Watermelon. I especially hate it in fruit salad mixed in with innocent good stuff like green grapes, which then take on the crappy taste of the melons...
11- I also hate raisins. Nothing ruins a good cinnamon roll like the fruit of the devil.
12- I am addicted to Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer. I have literally turned the car around to go back home for it.
13- I really like to vacuum.
14- I have flown in a hot air balloon.
15- I can drink liquids through my nose. Mostly water. Mountain Dew hurt.
16- I have torus palatinus. (<---bet you have to look that one up!)
17- I took first place in a Roller Derby.
18- I have a fascination with old cemeteries, especially foreign ones, where there are old crypts and crumbling mausoleums.
19- Walnuts and pecans give me canker sores.
20- I am legally blind without my contacts or glasses. And my glasses are hideous. I think they are from 1992.
21- My eyeliner is tattooed on. It hurt. It hurt a lot.
22- I gave up caffeine in June. My kidneys are happy. My dentist will be sad.
23- I love to color. Especially with a new box of Crayola's. I love Brick Red the best.
24- I have a birthmark on my bottom. :)
25- I can't swim worth a crap, and I am afraid of water....but I scuba dive.

There you have it.
You can consider your day worth living now, knowing all that good stuff.

6 comments:

Lora3677 said...

oh wow.... i'm scared at how many things we have in common... HA!

laura vegas said...

i swore off "tags" right about when you did ... but i caved and did this one too. lol!

i like to announce what i'm doing when i cook too ... but no one pays attention to me. and i remember you having the eyeliner tattooed on ... and now i wish i would have checked it out more closely when i met you. lol!

Anonymous said...

I can tolerate cantaloupe, but I am with you on honey dew and watermelon. Ick.

Lisa said...

OK, I'm worried...more for you than for me. It is absolutely freaky how many of your 25 random facts could also be on my list! Hope the winter yucks pass soon.

Anonymous said...

#9: I thought I was the only one. I build a wall with the duvet.

Kim said...

Sorry, 'Te. Think it was me that tagged you. It was either that, or pretend to watch the Super Bowl...