Saturday, October 07, 2006

Cuckoo-Nut alert.


Last night I dreamed I went to an Erasure concert, well, a dress-rehearsal concert, actually. It was at my old high school, and all my high school friends were there, but older and fatter and a little wrinkly, like we are now.

I took Mikayla with me...and Andy Bell kept pulling her up in the stage to help him out. She was so cute, she had pink pants on and piggy tails.

It was a great dream. The concert was awesome! They did all my favorites. But we couldn't clap, you know, cause it was a dress-rehearsal.

Man, someone really needs to get out more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny ! I suppose I have been to so many places and have met so many people as well- In my Dreams hehehe.


Norma (localocairis)

Julie Ann Shahin said...

At least you had a good time! :)