Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Imaginisce

I have been doing a few layouts for the Imaginisce booth at Memory Trends. I really love working with their product. Lots of shiny embellishments, perfect for my inner squirrel!

Want to see?

So...that is what I have been up to. I have completed 67 layouts in about three weeks. Last night I designed a mini-album for a class, and today I am waiting for a package so I can design a calendar. You know what? As much as I love it...

...If I don't happen to see a paper trimmer until the CHA Winter rush in December, I don't think I will be sad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout ! I especially loved the "She Is". Stunning photos in this one.



Norma (localocairis)

Mimi said...

67????? That may be more than my entire year's output. Great layouts, I agree with Norma, particuarly "She Is"