Monday, December 11, 2006

Enabler Alert.


With the New Year right around the corner, and heck, with Christmas (Santa sometimes leaves *me* presents....;)) I love getting organizational things. It is a resolution for me, every year it seems like.

In the quest to become more organized, I have tried a lot of things. Some worked, some didn't. One thing I did right was these Paper Keepers. I have one for each of my paper manufacturers, and one for each color of cardstock. They line up on my shelves (and look so pretty!) , and whenever I need a certain paper brand, or color of cardstock, I just take the Paper Keeper down, thumb through it, and put it back on the shelf. My paper always stays protected, and it is very easy to thumb through, without lifting a whole horizontal stack. They hold a TON of 12x12 paper! My paper always looks nice too.


When I converted to this system, I paid some ca$h. They are running them on a great sale for the next couple of weeks. I am going to grab a few more, I am constantly outgrowing my stash!

They also have the 12x12 storage boxes, for horizontal storage. I use them for layouts that are in the works, but not finished...and published and sent back to me layouts, that are not yet filed in the albums. They are pretty darn handy as well. They have photo boxes too, and other organizational stuff. There is a Nifty $1.50 section, I haven't looked there lately, they may still have some chipboard mini-albums left.

Here is the link:

http://www.scrapbookpaper.com/tek9.asp?pg=products&grp=237

Happy Shopping! Remember, any order over $50.00 gets free shipping. You can't order for an hour..I need to get my order in first....

4 comments:

Jennifer Stewart said...

Hey, girl :) I have 11 of these Paper Keepers and absolutely LOVE them!

Jen

Anonymous said...

that's a great price for the paper keepers. i've got all my pattern paper in vertical holders ... and my cardstock goes in the horizontal paper trays. i do need more vertical. and i'd totally get these ... except my anal self would be bothered be the fact that they don't match my current ones! lol!

Calene said...

Love those....wish I had $$ to buy some. Wrong time of year, seriously!

Anonymous said...

I use the Cropper Hopper ones, but those are cool.

Such an enabler, you are.