Saturday, June 20, 2009

Please disinfect your screen after reading.

"The symptoms of this new H1N1 flu virus in people are similar to the symptoms of seasonal flu and include fever, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue."

<---That is where I have been for the past three days.

Today, I can regulate my temperature.
I think I am getting better.

My body internal clock is awesome.
I sat on the couch alternately bundling up, and stripping down while I zoned in and out watching The Food Network and HGTV.

The best part?

I was watching Clean House, and fell asleep after the first ten minutes, then I woke up the last five minutes right during the reveal...! How awesome is that?

And it happened twice.
I woke up just in time to catch the best part.

I read a 350 page book.
I ate a whole box of Cream of Wheat. (It doesn't hurt my throat.)
I tried six different over the counter drugs. (None worked.)
I ordered a lot of stuff online.
It will be much cheaper for us when I am back in the land of the living.

6 comments:

7packofbearss said...

Tyler is reading over my shoulder and says, "She must have slept for hours. Those shows are so flippin' long!"

Kaylyn said...

Oh my goodness. I sure hope you feel better.

I have been enjoying your blog!

Lora3677 said...

yikes!! spraying your blog with lysol!

Mickey Family said...

seriously???? That sucks!!! It has been reported here in Davis County and I sooooo badly dont want to get it. Hope you are feeling better though

Anonymous said...

I pray you are feeling better very soon, Shaunte. That sounds just awful! Prayers and big hugs coming your way.

Deneen said...

So sorry you have caught the awful bug and I hope you feel better soon. Although even when you are sick you are one of the most funniest people I have ever met LOL.