Friday, November 04, 2011

Three wise suggestions.

Sometimes I like to leave smashed bug carcasses on my bathroom mirror as a warning to other bugs.
And let this next picture be a warning to all humans:
Don't go to the dentist, and then afterward, go anywhere public.
I was planning on going to Costco, since our dentist is right there...
Yaaaaarrrr! Matey!
Seriously?
I had to have four shots.
I was numb from my chin to my eye.
MY EYE WAS NUMB.
When the kids saw me, they alternately stepped away in fear, and then laughed.
Then I saw myself, and I laughed so hard I cried (out of my good eye.)
Needless to say, I skipped Costco, and sped to the safety and concealment of my home.

I had Jayden take "Hurry and take some pictures!"

Why couldn't this have been Halloween?!
Don't worry, he didn't need to hurry.
I went in to the dentist at 2, and I was still numb in places when I went to bed at 10.
It was a long night.
And my third suggestion for the day is: get your camera back from your 15 year old when you ask him to take pictures, especially if you have a full bladder.

7 comments:

Mag Family said...

bwahhaaa! I think that is a good look for you :)

Lydia said...

Shaunte you kill me girl, I would never think in a million years to take photos or even post about something like this yet none the less I find myself laughing at 8 in the monring reading this post. THanks, You're awesome!!

Amy Sorensen said...

Hey! My dentist is right by Costco too. The last time I went in for fillings I really DID need to run into Costco after. AND I bumped into an old friend. It is HARD reminiscing with your mouth numb.

;)

Anonymous said...

ROFL - love it!! Thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning.

dstandard said...

LOL - too funny! I agree with Lydia - would never be able to even find someone here who knew how to hold the camera much less think about taking pictures! I love coming here for a good laugh!

Linh C. said...

Love it! I love it when I can make my teenage daughters laugh.

Helen L said...

Oh my goodness, you are a hoot :-D I was just at the dentist today, but only needed two shots (thank goodness!) I've done my share of footing the bill to pay for his airplane :-(
Hope you are doing fine and dandy by today :-)