Monday, July 17, 2006

CHA here I come!

Not much to report.

I am getting last minute prep work done for CHA. (Craft and Hobby Association Show) I am pretty sure that this will be my last scrapbooking *trip.* ETA: CHA is in Chicago this year for those who asked.

There is a time and season for everything, and right now I need time to just be a Mom. My kids are growing so fast, and I need to enjoy it. Quality time. Less Flip-flop time.

I am excited to take everything in at this show, hopefully meet some of you, hang out with some of you that I have met at previous shows. It will be a fun weekend!

I will report back on Sunday. Place saved. Don't talk about me while I am gone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's not just your kids. everyday there is evidence that our "food free" family room is not food free. i just remind myself that someday they will have kids of their own. :):):)

Shantay said...

Have fun!!! Widh I were going so I could run into you! Oh and so I could see all that cute stuff being released!