Wednesday, July 18, 2007

curses.

I bought these rechargeable batteries at Walmart, and inside the package there was this coupon for ten free prints when you upload them online and pick them up at the store. So I saved it. Cause, hey...ten free prints.

I used to get all my prints at Walmart. That was before Costco moved in, with the churros, and the cheaper prints, and the girls working in the photo lab who are actually nice.

No offense to Walmart, and Walmart photo lab workers, but really, I felt like everytime I dealt with the folks at my store, it was a battle of wills. They would somehow lose the order, print it wrong, or make me sign a photographers release form. And it seems like they always have a chip on their shoulder, like they are working a menial minimum-wage job or something. Also there were a couple of times that I got alllll the way home, and looked at the photos, and they were another family. Or someones pet. Argh.

Costco was an answer to my infrequent prayers.

But I had a coupon.

And I needed to go to Walmart anyway, so I uploaded, the computer went offline, I uploaded again...ordered. And now, I can't find the @$%# coupon.

All this for a savings of $1.90. Sometimes, if I weren't myself, I would be so mad at myself that I would write mean things about me on this blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've SO been to that Walmart! lol---I can't STAND using WM for pictures. I go to my little local photo shop (Kenny's...it's in Orem though, so not so close for you) because they really do know my name. Stupid, I know, but compliment my photos once or twice and you've got me hooked. Even at .30 a print!

Peg Graham said...

Shaunte- isn't that the way it always goes? I almost always save a coupon and after I made my purchase...can not seem to locate said coupon until the day after...day late, coupon short?

You think you have problems...read my last blog entry.

http://pegola.typepad.com

giggles-Peg

oy!!
Peg

Lora3677 said...

ROFL!!! I've SOOOO been there... it must be in their agreement for photo lab people in WM... because they are the same way here...