Monday, July 02, 2007

why.

Well, hey.

So here is how my week is starting out. I am in the middle of "project laundry room organization" and as you know, we have that new IKEA, and I bought a system that I think is really going to work for us. There is a deep bin for each of my kids, that slide into a rail system to keep it all neat.

I bought- let me see if this will link:
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/rooms/laundry/11468/

Anyway, I am sure you will all be asking me to post pictures, and I will, when the thing gets done. And maybe, if you are lucky, I will also pose with my fanny pack. Won't that be a stunning visual delight? Stayed tuned for that.

So back to my crappy Monday.

All weekend long, I busted heinie getting my laundry back to a managable task. And dang! if I wasn't *almost* caught up. I mean, really caught up. Bedding and everything. Towels. All that stuff. Busted hump here. Alllll weekend long.

So Monday, I wake up to Mikayla tapping me in the forehead.
(Whispering..)"Mommy, are you waked up?"
"Mommy, I pee-pee'd in my bed."
And really, that would have been enough to make me not want to get out of bed, cause you know, the laundry WAS CAUGHT UP EIGHT HOURS AGO. But no, not only did she pee the bed (which included her bedspread, blanket, sheets, and several stuffed animals.)

BUT HER SISTER DID TOO.

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Argggggggg!

Sometimes after tackling the laundry, I wish we were nudists.

Anonymous said...

Dude. That is just not right.

Anonymous said...

the nerve of those girls!!! lol! that always seems to be the way it goes though. i admit to not washing my sheets as often as i should ... but then i finally do and that's the one time my 8 yr old will have an accident. lol!

definatley checking back for some pics though!

Anonymous said...

I have found that washing the sheets nearly always sparks someone peeing, barfing, or spilling in bed. 99% of the time I'd say!

Alex said...

LOL! Poor girl!

I want fanny pack pictures!!