Saturday, July 07, 2007

just not cool.


This is how ridiculous I look when I am trying to be cool.

Pointing out that the sunglasses are Dolce and Gabbana. And um, yeah...we found them. I generally stock up on my glasses at the Dollar Tree. But, I thought these would spruce up the fanny pack ensemble. No?

Yeah, I don't think so either. And the worst part, is when I wear them, I have "My Humps" running through my head all day.

They treat me really nicely,
They buy me all these icees.
Dolce and Gabbana,
Fendi and then Donna
Karan, they be sharin
All their money got me wearin


Plus I look like a fly. But they are awesome for going jeeping. They keep all the dust out. Much like my mom's blue-blockers, or those disposable sunglasses they give you when you get your eyes dilated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great. Now I'm going to be singing that all day... You look fahhhhhhbulous dahhhhhhling....

Monica said...

bwahahaha.
thats so funny.
and i LOVE big sunglasses.

Laura Mendoza said...

aaah, I kinda like 'em.
They look good on you.