Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Do me a favor?

My friend Michelle's daughter is a finalist in the Nick Jr. Super Fan contest.
It ends tonight, and holy crow...it is a close race, I mean close!
Your vote will definitely count.
If you go to the link, it will take you to the finalists.
You don't have to sign up, or type anything.
It literally takes a second to vote.
You can only vote once a day, and it ends tonight.
I would love to see them win this thing!
When you hit the link, scroll over to this picture, click on it, and then hit vote.
LINK IS HERE!<-------

Good luck Aliza!
Hope you get to meet Dora!

Thanks blog friends! :)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I just voted. Hope she wins!

Nichole W. said...

I voted!

Kasey said...

Voted for your friend. Good Luck!

Michelle said...

Shaunte,

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! for being an amazing friend & posting this on your blog & on 2Peas. Thanks also for your great comment to our anonymous "sour grapes" friend! I am truly thankful for great friends like you. You're the BEST! We'll keep you posted about the par-tay & bedroom makeover!!