Thursday, March 10, 2011

At least I posted!

Even though have nothing exciting to write about, here is what I don't like today.

That I had to put sunglasses on, cause the sun is actually out, (after cowering behind snow-dumping clouds for the past seven months) and its sudden appearance hurts my cave-dwelling eyes.
And no, the sun is not warm here.
That would be way too much to ask.
When I put my sunglasses on in the car, the lenses fog up and I can't see.
They fog because the air is so cold in my car.
"Why don't you turn on the heat?" you may ask.
Oh, I do.
But I don't get warm air shooting out until the exact moment that I reach my destination.

This is why I never leave the house.

But I have to get out to go to the gym.
I am breaking chairs and stuff!

I am also feeling gross.
We ate Panda Express last night.
I think that Chinese food is like a one night stand.
(Not that I have experience there, but I had a short-lived stretch where I listened to Country Music, and am therefore an expert.)
You will always, always regret it the next morning.

Stupid Orange Chicken.
Sitting like brick in my gut.
And sodium bloat.


In case you didn't notice, that was a haiku.

Thank you, thank you, I will be here all week.

3 comments:

Cammee said...

I have to tell you I am so excited you are blogging again. I found your blog quite awhile ago (before you retired and returned--Brett Favre?), and you are hysterical! Thanks for always giving me a laugh.

Amy Sorensen said...

Not to mention the MSG headache. I ALWAYS get one of those when I eat Chinese food. Yet, sometimes, I eat it anyway.

my sunglasses do that too.

Glen said...

You and me both Shaunte. I started a Zumba class just before Christmas and I LOVE it! *Ü* Gravity is pulling and I am fighting it like mad which = stretch marks!! LOL. Good luck with the gym. Try Zumba...so much more fun. ~Glen~