Monday, March 21, 2011

Good Purchases.

Sometimes I buy things, and I really hit the nail on the head in terms of appropriateness.
Like this shirt I bought for Brendan:
This is what he normally looks like:
$3000.00 worth of Braces.
Toothbrush optional.
The beginnings of acne.
Does not believe in hair product. And by "hair product" I mean any sort of gel, pomade, combs or brushes.
Clearly he has some photo-worthy expressions, too.
This is all he was willing to give me.
Serves him right that it hit the blog.

The tee-shirt covering "the goods" was a definite improvement, no?

Then we have this gem.
I believe it is self-explanatory.
The only thing missing from the shirt, to make it a completely accurate depiction is a Stonehaven Dental sponsorship logo.
One scooter biff.
Sedation dentistry.
Two extractions.
Insanely long, grotty roots: look at these suckers!
So basically, it cost us $623.00 for her to match that shirt.

And this post could alternately be titled: "The Dentist: and the Many Reasons That They Love The Wadleys."

4 comments:

Heather said...

EWwww I am dry heaving - the close up was a little too much! :0)

7packofbearss said...

That girl does not do small accidents. Does she fall and skin her knee a little or is it always broken/deformed arms and missing teeth? She is tough! We haven't even tried to do pics since you did them a couple of years ago because all of my boys have developed "Brendan" syndrome.

Penny said...

I sure hope they were baby teeth! I married into a family with a dentist. He charges my insurance and whatever they don't pay he just writes off. YESSS!!!

Sharyn said...

my stomach did a bit of a flip