Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Show and Tell!

You can skip this whole post if you are not into paper crafting.
Really.
No hard feelings.

CHA is right around the corner, and I have been holed up in the studio cranking out projects.

Here are a few peeks, of the ones I have permission to share.
One of the companies I do things for is called Echo Park Paper Company.

They are releasing a few new paper lines for CHA.
This one is called Victoria Gardens.
Here are a couple of things I made to showcase this paper line in the trade show booth:
I loved this line!
Fun colors, and pretty paper.
And it smelled deliciously like fresh ink.


And in case you think I am favoring Shianne, just because she is going through a better teeth stage than my 8 year old...here is a whole mini-album, dedicated to Mikayla and her baptism.
I am only showing a few pages, cause I know you have better things to do today.
And if you DON'T have better things to do, come over.
My laundry situation is dire.
I have been avoiding it.
Creating things.
Also, the pile I attempted to pick up from the laundry room floor contained a ginormous spider.
I am waiting for the spider to do the laundry.
Or leave.
This image shows the open mini-album, inside the mini-album.
Tricky!
And this concludes our "Show and Tell" for today.

Back to your regularly scheduled summer activities.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Beautiful work!! Good luck with the spider...

Kathy said...

I love your sense of humor! Let me know if you have any luck training that spider to do your laundry. =)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your work.. You are too funny, love reading your posts! I am so happy to be on the EP design team with ya!

kate blue said...

your sense of humor is right up my alley....and thanks for reminding me that i would get tons more done IF I would do minibooks!!! Love all the EP...