Monday, July 18, 2011

Sneak Peek

I just got the green light to share a brand new paper line that Echo Park is releasing at CHA.
It is called "Happy Days."
Is there anyone old enough to remember the TV show?
And then the spin-off "Joanie Loves Chachi" that was pretty stupid.
I had a crush on "The Fonz."

This paper line is bright, happy, 50's diner-esque colors.
Diner-esque is a word.
Really it is.

I loved working with this line, and I am happy to report that I can give this kit away as part of the drawing!

If you have already entered, don't worry.
I will e-mail whoever wins, and verify the Echo Park Paper kit of their choosing.
If you have not entered, scroll down to the next post, and comment!
HERE IS A LINK FOR THE LAZIES
Here are some sneak peeks at some of the projects I created with this line:
And lastly, my favorite project:
There is a sheet of journaling cards included in this kit.
I cut them apart, and made lunchbox notes out of them. Then I cut this cute box out of patterned paper to match, and store the cards in.
I downloaded the box shape from Silhouette.
Did you know that Echo Park has teamed up with Silhouette, and has shapes to match their paper lines?
Neither did I!
(Goodbye $$$)
Cute, eh?

So to re-cap:
You are peeking at another (top secret) new line from EP.
Enter to win a collection of your choice from Echo Park Paper, in my post below titled "Do You Feel Lucky?" by Wednesday.
Cross your fingers.
Go get a Tiger's Blood Shaved Ice.
Eat it.
Slowly...do not give yourself a brain freeze.

Wait for my e-mail, sometime on Thursday.

1 comment:

robin k said...

Did you design the "Happy Days" sheet? That is, by far, my most favorite sheet I've looked at!! It is WAY cute!!! GREAT job, my lil' talented friend! =)