Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tomorrow is MY BIRTHDAY!

I think this sums up my sentiments pretty well. I edited it, for my more sensitive followers.

It is not too late, however, to buy me an expensive gift.
Laser hair removal?
Liposuction?
Pay off the orthodontist?
Fill my gas tank?

My tentative plans include lunching at Chick-fil-A, perhaps followed by a matinee.
Of my choice. 
None of that "Cowboys vs. Aliens" crap that Sam usually talks me into.
I am living large!

I am also wearing this:
It is a sash. Like a beauty pageant winner would wear.
Shianne wore it on her birthday a couple of weeks ago, and got free swag.
I do realize that I am turning 39, and not 12.
I am still gonna give it a whirl.
You have no pride at 39 anyway.

I will report back.



8 comments:

Heather said...

Seeing thta it is now past midnight - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Wear that sash all day long - because next year is a whole different birthday!

7packofbearss said...

DEFINITELY opt out of cowboys and aliens. I am sad we never got to go to see the Help last weekend. If you go see it let me know how it is.

Kim Strother said...

Happy Birthday! I found your blog about 2 weeks ago and I think you are great! Please don't edit...that's what I LOVE!

Jennifer Stewart said...

You ROCK, woman. Happy birthday!!!!

Amy Sorensen said...

As I am half-way (almost) through my 39th year I feel bound to give you some advice as your elder. (tee hee.)

Definitely MORE chick flicks! And more shopping trips! And perhaps a fabulous vacation somewhere far away and tropical, all by yourself!

Because those things will all (well, maybe not the shopping) distract you from the undeniable fact of 39. It's the age when weight loss refuses to happen anymore. WHEEEEEE.

Happy birthday!!!

Leslie Ashe said...

best birthday post EVER. Happy Birthday Shaunte!

Mag Family said...

Happy Birthday. And BTW Cowboys and Aliens was actually a good show. Daniel Craig while not as hot as Bradley Cooper is rather yummy! Hope Sam spoiled you!

Sara said...

HAPPY BIRHDAY!! Hope your day has been amazing! I bet you rocked that sash!!