Friday, January 27, 2012

A Better Post Will Be Forthcoming

Listen you guys.
I know I haven't been around much.
I have been doing stuff.
Crafty stuff for CHA.
And anti-hoarder stuff for, well, humanity.
Since Christmas, I have been de-junking.
And in de-junking, I have run across many old things...old love notes from Sam when we were dating, stick figure drawings from the kids, someone's baby tooth...
I have been crying a lot.
Stupid hormones.

Anyway, I leave tomorrow for CHA.
HERE is a link to my accounting of CHA from a couple of years ago.
I will be taking a camera.

I don't mean to brag, but I will be meeting Tori Spelling.
At a fancy invitation-only dress-up reception.

I am embarrassed to say that I never watched 90210, and I really haven't caught any episodes of her "Tori and Dean" show on Oxygen or wherever it is.
I am not sure what to say to her.
In fact, the only thing I think of when I hear the name "Tori Spelling" is that she has been in every magazine everywhere when they do a "Plastic Surgery Gone Bad" feature.
Apparently she is releasing a Jewelry or craft-type line at CHA.
I was unclear.
I just hope she makes enough money doing her line to fix herself.
Or that her line features very distracting cleavage necklaces.

Also, I hope I don't make a fool of myself.
Whenever I go to something fancy I feel like one of the Clampetts.
P. S.
I took those shoes back to the thrift store, and got my five bucks back!
They put them back on the shelf.
(?!!!)

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Eugh, plastic surgery..that photo alone is enough to put me off for life!

Amy Sorensen said...

Wow. Tori Spelling! That is FANCY!!!! I hope you have lots of CHA fun.