Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hello 2012!

Or as the cool kids say "twenty-twelve."
Unless you automatically just read the title like that to begin with.
I didn't.
I still say "two thousand, twelve."
To be completely honest, I have to admit that I  actually say "two thousand eleven."
It will take me until at least April to peg the right year down.
Wow.
A whole paragraph about nothing!

Here is another.
I just drank a bag of chips.
You know how nothing is left in the bag, but the crumbs and super concentrated flavoring powder?
Usually people throw the bag away at that point.
Not I.
I drink it.
I also really love the last bowl of cereal.
The bowl that is crumbs and then when you add milk it turns into instant mush, with lots of sugar.

My diet plan is going great, thanks for asking.

I am knee-deep in projects for CHA.
Here is a CHA recap, from a couple of years ago, if you are curious what it is all about:
CHA 2009
It is basically a trade-show for crafting.
Good stuff!
I am busy making projects for it, and then I will be going to the show to work a booth.
Awesome people watching in my immediate future.

I dug myself out for a minute here, to say hello.
And also because I have lost my adhesive gun.

It is the size of a standard house cat.
And it is LOST on my counter.

It looks like an episode of Hoarders in here.
And I look like a contestant on the Biggest Loser, what with my sweatpants and Cheeto-dust cleavage.

Back to my projects!

No comments: