Saturday, September 23, 2006

SInce it is now up on the Karen Foster site....



I am going to sneak peek a couple of layouts I did using the brand new product that will debut at Memory Trends. The second is from the Little Girl collection. Pinky and happy. The first is from the funky new Christmas collection. You can see the rest of the collection as well as all the other new releases here:

http://http://www.karenfosterdesign.com/tek9.asp?pg=products

And if you happen upon the home page, they are featuring my layout. Thank you, thank you, I will be here all week....

I just finished up 36 layouts using nine of the new lines! Whew! And they went postal today. I hope they make it there, it was hard to part with my "babies." I would just die if that box got lost somewhere.

Major cleaning day here. Everything is in shambles since the scrapbooking frenzy. Things smell funky and everything.

Update on the house...we have a four-way inspection on Monday, when that passes, we get insulation and sheetrock! YAY! There is a light, a faint light, at the end of this sawdust spewing tunnel. Can't wait to get settled in. I am getting excited. I need to start picking out some cool paint combos---any suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab pages you posted, Shaunte. I'm loving the new papers. And I hear you on the "Whew" part of getting those pages done. It's always crazy-busy before a show. I guess knowing that "this too shall pass" helps a person get through the haze. And that's a good thing, because sista - that was one heck of a lot of page you just made.

Anonymous said...

Shauntae, your layouts are fabulous! I especially love the Christmas one. I was on my way to SLC the other day and thought of you & your remodel as I drove past Lehi...hope it is over SOON!

taniawillis said...

wooooooohoooooooooo!
36 pages shaunte.
that's awesome.
i just finished 32.
i think i'm done.
burnt out.
now i have to scan them all.
ugh.