Thursday, September 14, 2006

Some good signs.


You know that I collect pictures of signs that make us laugh when I travel, and San Diego provided us with a few. They *may* have just been funny to us, what with our fine nights sleep on a motel 6 bed/rock, the five arguing kids in the back of a van, and lack of caffeine.

We had many dirty jokes that centered around the "Tickled Trout." The hair place looks like something straight out of a SNL skit. And who, seriously is the stick figure artist, cause they are a guaranteed laugh almost every time.

Anyway, just thought I would share.

3 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Love the stick figure picture of the diver! Too funny!

Mimi said...

Bwahahahahahha. No, it's funny to me too.

Anonymous said...

you make me laugh,
and smile,
and laugh some more.

oh, and the girls are getting together again at slc pebbles saturday.

you know you want to come......