Saturday, April 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Pickle!


Four years ago, right about now, I was recovering from my fourth and final! c-section. It was bittersweet, and I was trying to soak everything up, knowing I would not be experiencing another childbirth.

Mikayla is very loved, which is what you say when you are in denial about your child being spoiled. Not just by Sam and I, but by her doting siblings. In spite of being spoiled she is still a pretty sweet girl.

I love you little pickle. And I get you all to myself for another year before Kindergarten claims you.

3 comments:

KellyG said...

Wow does she look like MOM... What a beauty she is!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! My Haley's birthday is on the same day! Who knew? Anyway, what a gorgeous girl! Enjoy that last year before kindergarten, I think it is a fun time. Four's great!

Mimi said...

Happy Birthday to Pickle indeed!