Friday, April 27, 2007

here goes nothin'

I have lost all sense of pride.

Yesterday, I posted un-photo-shopped and horrid photos of myself, and today....well, I am linking you to my video nightmare.

Isaac, the videographer, did some miracle editing, cause I distinctly remember myself being way more embarrassing. Let me know what you think...

So, here it is: http://www.scraparatus.com/media/category_view.asp?cID=1
Sorry about the cut and paste, blogger has not been linking things directly for me?!

Anyway, if nothing else, check out the tool.

5 comments:

Mickey Family said...

I couldn't take my eyes off your most lovely manicured fingers! But seriously, you did great. I don't know why you are embarrassed. SUPERSTAR!

Anonymous said...

Loved the videos...and that funky music was fun. You looked fabulous Shaunte! But, where was the bacon? bwaha! Seriously...you did a great job!

Now I want one!!!!!

Anonymous said...

well ... i couldn't see you ... but you sounded great! lol! i couldn't actually see the video ... not sure what i was doing wrong. and i have to say you sounded nothing like i thought you would. i don't mean that in a bad way or anything ... i guess we just get ideas about how a person would sound. lol!

Shantay said...

I told you it wouldn't be bad! You are such a nut...you look great!

Amy B. said...

that is a great tool! could you also use it on some of the other flat metal dies?

you looked lovely and you did a great job. :)