Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I stayed up last night until 4, finishing up my Karen Foster stuff, so I could bring it to their office today. 48 layout and projects. I kicked butt, and I am tired. I am sleeping in til noon tomorrow, and I don't even care what the neighbors think.

We had to get up early today cause we took the kids and the fanny pack to another amusement park today.

Sam and I were sitting there, people watching, while the kids took Mikayla on a bunch of kiddie rides, and yes--we were waiting for our near-vomit spewing stomachs to settle. Anyway, we were people watching, and noticing how much cooler we were than like 90 percent of the whole park. We notice it a lot, when we are out in public, how no one is cool like us, we still have "it." And we are in our mid-thirties, folks.

Then I remembered the fanny pack. That I was wearing it. By choice. Again.

Maybe not so cool.

And I appreciate the links to cooler alternatives, but you gotta know how handy this thing is. It has not one, but TWO water insulated bottle holders on the sides, and two zippered pouches.

I am like a camel. A cool, handy camel. No?

4 comments:

Amy B. said...

but if you were a camel, you would carry your water on your back, as in a water hydration pack. ;) Those are the new cool thing. Costco has some that have the water hydration part plus a bunch of other cool pockets including a place for your IPOD. ;)

Anonymous said...

okay...if your going to insist on wearing it, I think we deserve a picture of you in this fanny pack!!

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh ... i want to see a picture of the fanny pack too! on you of course ... i have this image of it from what you described and i want to see if it matches up. lol!

and way to go on 48 layouts! do you have any idea how long it would take me to do that many layouts?!?! lol!

Lora3677 said...

oh yes!! We need a photo of you WITH the fanny pack...