Monday, June 18, 2007

loving my job


I got a trade show box today.

A whole box of brand new, never-before seen product for me to design projects with. A whole box that roughly translates into the next couple of weekends (at least) being holed up in the studio, with 80's music, and my 64 ounce insulated caffeine barrel. Yessssssssssss!

If you don't hear from me by the 6th of July (my deadline) send in some medics. With glue-dots.

If you are a retailer, start planning now. Karen Foster has soooo outdone themselves this time. There is not a single line this show that isn't darling. I don't think I can leak any info yet, but DANG if they aren't coming out with a certain item that is something I never knew I always wanted.

The certain thing is awesome!

Trade shows are a semi-annual reminder of how much I love my job.
See you on the 6th...

4 comments:

Lora3677 said...

FUN!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see!

Calene said...

I'll be over. With caffeine. And chocolate.

Anonymous said...

i'm so jealous shaunte! i'd love to someday have some baggies of fun stuff on my desk! and to think ... i thought once i made a dt i'd have those tradeshow assignments ... but we've got nothing. lol!

Peg Graham said...

shall we check in every once in awhile to see if you're breathing?