Sunday, June 24, 2007

photo shoots

Sometimes I work of product lines that I have to do photo shoots for. I bribe the kids with some candy or a trip to the dollar store, and they are usually pretty willing to pose for my off-the-wall shots.

Without saying what the line is that I am working on...(betcha can't guess, wink)

I ended up with some pretty cool pics of my girls.



I did another shoot of the boys, I will have to share those another day. They were dressed more *ahem* masculine. I don't think any of my bribes would be worth them prancing around in tights and sequined tu-tu's at this stage in their pre-teen lives...

Of course they were a little younger, but it was of their own free will and choice. But really, who can resist dancing when the Fantasia soundtrack is playing?

Cannot.
Wait.
Until they start dating. Tee-hee!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that picture is hilarious! although they look too cute!

Amy B. said...

LOL, we used to do that to my younger brother on purpose growing up. poor kid, being born in the middle of four sisters. ;)

Delaney Gates said...

Oh, what stunning photos!!!

Anonymous said...

lovely...
and
lovlier.

snort!