Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hello celery.

You know what sucks about Weight Watchers?

Everything.

There are certain um, times of the month where I am so hungry I could lick the kitchen floor. (Which incidentally should paint a pretty picture of what my kitchen floor looks like at any given time.)
And sometimes, I am not in the mood for an apple or a large steaming pile of veggies. Ugh. I just want half a bag of Lorna Doones. Like a real person.

I have to keep reminding myself that I am down one jean size.

And you know what they say "Nothing tastes as good as thin feels." Which is total horse crap. I can think of plenty of things that taste as good as thin feels, and they don't start with "rice" and end in "cakes."

And I am nervous to weigh in Saturday. I ate like a real person at Getaway. I had Peanut M&M's by the handful and these brownies that Peg makes, that aren't even brownies...they are like gooey slabs of heaven. And bacon, and lasagna and breakfast casserole. Sigh.

So since I have been back, I have been trying to be extra good, and it extra sucks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reality is tough uh? Congrats on the jeans sizes going down and getting back on program!

Vee said...

awww...hang in there girl!! i know ate all the bad stuff getaway too but hey it was vacation and it was soooo good!.

Mimi said...

You know, I lost nearly 50 pounds, and I made sure there was a treat in my day every day - a couple of pieces of candy lessen the deprivation feeling, and are yummy :)

It is said that after Lazarus was rised by Christ, that he was sure to eat something sweet every day of his life. It's a good reminder.

All8 said...

Yeah, "diets" take all the sweet out of life. It stinks! Hope that you do well on Saturday.

Lora3677 said...

Congrats on the jean size! I'm proud of you... now get up off the floor...

Anonymous said...

Don't smack yourself around...I think you look killer and seriously don't see why YOU are even dieting in the first place, woman.

I am back to eating healthier once again and I'm going to start Aqua Aerobics and Stationary Cycling at my YMCA, (since anything else is too hard with these dizzy spells).

I have WW recipes, if you'd like some...