Saturday, October 06, 2007

where did this week go?

It's Weigh-in Saturday. You know the day right before Pig-Out Sunday. HA!

Down again, only 1.5 pounds, making my total 8 pounds and some ounces. And thinking in terms of butter, you lay out 32 sticks of butter, and it looks pretty impressive to think I melted that off.

I wish it came off faster, but I am happy it is coming off at all....I would sure hate to go there, have them say "Well, you gained this week lard-butt. That will be twelve dollars."

I wonder how those stupid movie stars do it. You see them pregnant, and two weeks later, they are on the cover of Vogue in a string bikini.

Photoshop can only do so much.

But I guess it helps to have a cook, personal trainer, nanny, cleaning lady and be married to Brad Pitt.

I guess I would have enough time then, with the first three and I could definitely think of cardiovascular activities to do with the last one.

I heard Brad likes jogging.

6 comments:

Calene said...

I thought you looked hot. ;) Mom outfit and all.

Lora3677 said...

OMG!! You have me rolling every time I read your blog. I'm proud of you. You go girl!!!

Candi said...

and i would love to jog with him regularly!

Anonymous said...

you are too funny shaunte! although i would love to "jog" with him too! lol!

congrats on the 8 pounds so far ... you're doing great! seriously ... that's 8 more pounds then i've lost. lol!

Cammi said...

ha! i seriously laughed out loud about the "jogging..."

i mean really, who wouldn't want to jog with him weekly, daily.... hourly??

Erin Campbell-Pope said...

Wow everyone I know is doing a diet. I'm on WW. Good luck with yours :)