Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Keep moving...nothing to see here....





Wow. I haven't been over here for a while...I just switched to the Beta version of Blogger--does it look prettier?

I wish I had something worthy to report, but sadly, I have nothing to say.

I finished up some layouts for my future rejection for the We R Memory Keepers design team search. I really liked the layouts though, so I guess motivation to scrap is good no matter what, eh?
The siding guys finished up today. The outside looks pretty good, the house looks a little boxy, but good. I should get off my butt and take some photos. Tomorrow for sure.

Inside...we are ready to paint. Then...finish carpentry, carpet and tile and pergo. I wonder if it will all be ready for Christmas? I would love to have our tree in the new addition. I don't dare to hope.

Did some Christmas shopping.
Bought all the Thanksgiving food stuff.
Did some cards for submission--I have never had a card published, going to give it a whirl.
Cleaned a little.
Cut my own bangs.
Made a new iPod playlist.
Bought some new Making Memories glitter--which is making my inner-squirrel happy with its sparkliness.

I told you I had nothing to report.

I will leave you with my layouts, so at least your stop here wasn't a total bust.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guarantee you will rock the card world. Your layouts are gorgeous so be postive OH and on the We R DT Submission be postive cause I am betting you will blow them away too!

Shantay said...

I love those LOs....and WRMK would be lucky to have you! Can't wait to see pics of the house!! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Jenn said...

You are really talented...I love all your layouts..REALLY love the paisley pattern

Mimi said...

LOVE the U-Rock one! Great.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Love the LO's - good luck catching the right eyes at WeR :)