Saturday, February 17, 2007

I'm Big in Japan.

Okay, not Japan, but the UK at least. And I don't know if *big* is the word, really.

I was honoured to be asked to do a featured project for the British scrapbook magazine "Scrapbook Inspirations" http://www.scrapbookinspirationsmagazine.co.uk/

I have a couple projects, a headshot, and a designer biography. I haven't seen it yet, and they may just recieve the projects and call them "rubbish" and flush them down the loo. Colour me silly....I am still going to claim to be big in the UK.

And my mum will be proud.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shaunte-
You're like David Hasslehoff now! (snort)

Congrats girly! Make sure to show it to us when your schtuff is displayed.

hugs and bacon,
Peg

Jennifer Sizemore said...

Congrats - that is BIG. And *bwaaaaaaa* on the David Hasselhoff comment.

Anonymous said...

You are a supah stah!

Anonymous said...

oooooh, the eastern sea's so blue. [end of reference to obscure 80s song.]

Big congrats, Shauntae! That is AWESOME!!!

Mimi said...

Yeah, that song is now running through my head.

You go, girl!