Monday, February 26, 2007

Ten Random Things

I feel guilty from the blog neglect, so here are a quick random ten to catch you up on life here in the Wadley Asylum.

1- Without too many gucky details, lets just say that I am drinking a lot of cranberry juice today....
2- Got my order from dollarscrapbooking.net, such awesome deals for a buck?! And they charged actual shipping, kept it cheap.
3- Been jealous of Britney Spears. Seriously. Can you imagine how liberating it would be to shave your hair off?
4- Remember how I am a Cub Scout Master? Been planning our Blue and Gold Banquet, which is Wednesday. I will be glad to have that behind me...
5- Been sloooooowly learning my iMac, typing on it now, in fact. So many things are frusterating, I just need patience. And caffeine.
6- Enjoying my crocuses! Faint glimmer of hope that warmer weather is coming...
7- Recently discovered "My Name is Earl." Sam and I watched season one on DVD, in increments, while sitting in the jetted tub. This could explain #1.
8- Had a couple of things published this week. I get excited every time. That part of this hobby never gets old.
9- Paid off our dentist bill! YAY! Just in time to schedule everyone for another check-up.
10- Cropped friday night AND saturday night with friends. Did I get a lot done? No. But I laughed and ate snacks and drank myself silly on Mountain Dew. Which again, #1 is not looking so surprising.

4 comments:

Alex said...

Ugh.. sorry about #1!! Miss you girlie!!

Anonymous said...

congrats on getting some layouts picked up for pubs! you're right ... it's still exciting to get those emails!
i had to laugh about the britney spears thing. try the hat thing ... it takes no work at all to get up each day and throw a hat on! lol! i can vouch for that.

Mimi said...

Our Blue and Gold is tomorrow too, which also happens to be DS#1 (not the Cub in question)'s birthday. Sigh.

Oh, and my tip for #1 - take cranberry pills. I was gleeful to discover they have them at Costco - 12.99 for 180 pills.

Anonymous said...

Receive the Macrobid!

(congrats on the toots)!