Thursday, March 01, 2007

It's all gooooood now.



So the Macrobid (Nitrofurantin) the doctor put me on was a trip.

The first night I was on it, I was lucky enough to be one of the rare folks who have a bad reaction. Was up all night with a high fever, cold sweaty chills, and nausea. That horrid nausea that whenever Sam would roll over in bed, It caused those stabbing pains and would make me almost hurl...from the slightest movement.

The next morning I was just wiped out, and super wenchy from no sleep. (Sorry family)

So the next night, I was sooooo tired, and gave into a drug-induced sleep early, and dreamt all night of make-out sessions with all the hot guys from Mortal Kombat.

Thank you Macrobid.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Mmmm... Mortal Combat... rrowwwrrr LOL. Miss you...

Amy B. said...

hope you are feeling better. gotta love those freaky dreams. ;)