Thursday, March 29, 2007

i use sarcasm. a lot.

I was not able to share my altered projects just yet, so I dug up an oldie for you. This was created for a magazine call for Paper Crafted Mother's Day presents. And since it is nearing upon Mother's Day, I thought maybe a few of you would like some inspiration.

Sadly, the magazine didn't publish it??!

And to clarify, some of you have e-mailed and expressed concern over my hinting at scrapping in the nude. Concern about stray brads, or embossing gun burns. Please, people.
I barely shower in the nude, and I always, always, take my contacts OUT if I am going to be passing a mirror on the way to the shower.

Scrapping in the nude....well, that's just crazy talk.

I would at least wear a paper-crafted-acid-free-altered something.






10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG shaunte!!! were these the ones you did for that PK call? i totally remember these! lol! i'm with you on the shower thing too ... i actually take my showers in the dark. i've been showering for like 36 years now ... i really don't need to see anything while i do it! lol!

Rachel B said...

My husband has decided it is in the best interest of the computer equipment if I don't read your blog any longer. (I have just ruined the THIRD keyboard while reading your blog.) I didn't ruin it. The Ginger Ale flying out of my nose ruined it. I have to say you are the funniest person I don't know!! Keep it up!

Crazy Rachel

Jennifer Sizemore said...

Girl, you crack me up. I cannot believe that lingerie is not gracing the pages of a scrapbooking magazine. Perhaps you should submit to Vogue.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...your thong and Torm's bra...mah-ve-lous scrap wear!!!!

bwahaha!!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah.
Oh my that would be funnny.
I can't stand being =nudie=

Wonderful colors. great shape.
I luv ya, your too funny for words...

All8 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille said...

I think you should make your own collection! I can just see some push-up bras and corsets hanging on the walls of your beautiful new scrap room (yes, I do stalk your blog)! So funny! Thanks for cheering me up today. All the sudden I feel like altering something.

Amy B. said...

ooooh! those look even less comfortable than fabric ones. ;)

you crack me up girl.

Anonymous said...

I am currently laughing so hard it hurts :)
Shaunte you are one funny lady! I am totally with you as well I barely take my shower that way too.
Take Care and keep us laughing it's good for the soul.

Ursula Page said...

Shaunte - you totally crack me up!!!!