Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Two posts in one day--a record for me.

Drum roll please......

Here is my scraproom!

You can see that it is completely without any wall decoration or theme, but it happens to be clean right now, so I thought I had better snap some photos, and honestly, if I got around to hanging wall knick-knacks and crap, I think it would look gobby and overwhelming.

My favorite parts are the flooring, the slatwall, the antique doorknob I use to hang my Karen Foster apron (which was the inspiration for the wall color) and the Expedit shelves. There is an actual, designated place for all my crap, I love that. That I can clean up in a hurry. Or not clean up at all....cause it does have a door.






11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude... you have a lot of 'crapbooking stuff. When my husband complains I'm going to drag him over to the computer and show him your room. LOL!

Shantay said...

Holy crap!! I am so jealous!! That is awesome!! I want to come crop with you...hehee!! I can't believe that you have a sink in your scrapbook room! Love it!

Anonymous said...

aren't those ikea shelves just awesome! i have my 2 huge ones side by side and i just love how everything looks so cool in there! your room looks awesome!

Alex said...

I wanna come scrap with you.. WAHHH!

Anonymous said...

i'm tagging along with wendy...we'll bring dar, glenni, tracey and kasey too, k?

heck, no need to worry 'bout us. we can schleep on the floor, buy our own meals and keep you laughing the entire time. (we are gooooood internet friends)...kwim?

Amy B. said...

oooh pretty! I want one of those IKEA shelves. Cross your fingers for me that the Portland location opens by July (cause that's when I'll be there.) ;)

I love the antique door knob for an apron hanger! so totally cool.

Mimi said...

Wow! I want to come play.

Brandi Sue said...

I have a question! What are those things hanging on the wall that look like you open them up for embellishments or something???
I like those!
I love your room, I want to come play too!

Anonymous said...

awesome!

-SpiderGirl

Anonymous said...

Love your new room!!
Talk about livin' in HOG heaven!Sheesh..
I can come bye anytime!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!! What a fantastic room- I'm totally jealous.. I scrap in my dining room, wah! ;) Love the wall colour a ton and those red chairs just are perfect.
Congrats on your Cards cover this month too. :)

melanie