Tuesday, February 13, 2007

We made up.

Sam and I are good now.

Thanks for the support and e-mails, I think more than anything, sometimes a girl needs to just vent, and honestly, I felt a whole lot better simply by typing it all out and sending it off into cyberspace.

He got a lot of ends tied up around the house yesterday, leftover crud from our remodel...installed all the door-knobs, took a load of misc. board and siding remnants that cluttered the yard, picked up the countertops....

I think that maybe, it was all the unfinished-ness that made me crack.

Also, I may be PMSing.

Anyway, for clarification purposes, I still love the guy. I would hate the thoughts of training a new one. Besides, not very many men out there would put up with all of my quirks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that last comment made me laugh so hard! it would be pain in the butt to train a new man! lol! my husband drives me crazy with his lack of motivation ... but then again, he does a lot more than a lot of guys out there. and heck ... we all need to vent every now and then!

Sue said...

I agree about the training part :)

Glad you are feeling better today!!

Sue

Mimi said...

There's all the ups and downs indeed - enjoy the up, sorry you were down.