Sunday, March 02, 2008

The Girls Room

The process:

I am NOT a careful painter. I like to dig right into my work. Some call it messy. I call it passionate. Yeah...passionate. I like that.

And the finished product. Minus any accessories. I haven't hung any pictures or anything, but you get the idea. It's happy.

And in scrappy news...between Saturday night, and this afternoon (post-nap) I am finished with my "7-9 altered items" for the Home Shopping Network featuring Karen Foster stuff. I did nine. Cause I am an overachiever like that. Plus I am saving up to buy a treadmill.

And I got one of my two-page layouts done for Debbie's class.

So tomorrow on the agenda:

*Five more home decor items for Quickutz.
*One two-page layout for Debbie's class.
*Take photos for Debbie's class layout. <--I guess that one should go before the layout, since I will need them to do the layout. Heh.

Somewhere in there I need to break and do something with the kids, since they will be home all day. Hey! Maybe we can play hide and seek. I can send them to hide, and then never do that seek part.

I could get a whole lot done with that plan.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I love the pink and green stripes!!! How cute. :)

Sara said...

The girls room came out so CUTE!! Love the pink & green!

Alex said...

Super cute!!!

laura vegas said...

love the room ... and kudos to you for having the patience to make stripes! lol! and how good are you getting that many projects done ... especially altered home decor stuff (not my strong point)! can't wait to see what you've been working on!

and glad to know that i'm not the only one that thinks like that ... letting the kids hide and then "forgetting" to go find them. lol!

Candi said...

super cute room! and i have to ask where did you get the tulle drape for the bed...we had an ultimate meltdown in rc willey with savanah because she had to have a bed with one...we bought the bed but no princess tulle and she hounds me daily...the scoop on where you got it would be superb!

Mickey Family said...

looks cute! You are so multi-talented!

Amy Sorensen said...

Holy cow, Shauntae! This looks great. Good job!

Laura Mendoza said...

wow, beautiful. You did a great job, your girls must be loving it.

Anonymous said...

Love the color of the girls' room. Those look like the exact colors (Bazzill key lime and princess)of my scrap room (turned scraproom/nursery). What does that say about me?