Saturday, September 06, 2008

I see you.

I have had one of those weeks where I have had really good intentions of getting things done, and then actually accomplishing nothing.

I don't get it,

Well, actually, I guess I do.

I have been spending insane amounts of time on Facebook.

I swore I wouldn't be that person!
And then, I found a couple of people I haven't seen since High School, and added them as friends, and checked out their profiles, and what they have been up to...and on and on it went, until my butt fell asleep from sitting in front of the computer for many hours.

The house needs cleaning.
We have had pizza delivered twice this week.
The laundry is washed, just not folded or put away.
I have eight scrapbook assignments waiting for me.

It has all piled up.
Dad-gum it Facebook! ((shakes fist at other open computer Window Tab))
STOP TRAPPING ME IN YOUR EVIL TIME-SUCKING VORTEX!!

So I guess what I am trying to say is: If you are on Facebook, find me and add me to your friends so I can catch up with you.

1 comment:

Amy B. said...

ha, wait until you start discovering the aplications. I like Flair way too much and there's some Mob game as well as a parking game you play on other people's profiles. I avoid them. Regular time is bad enough without worrying about the aps. ;)