Sunday, September 21, 2008

some scrappy crap

Here is what I have been up to:

Thanks Ponica for the inspiration for this card! (Be seeing you this week at the gym for sure.)




Having fun playing with some new shapes.
I am also proud to report that my laundry is under control.
I have even made homemade dinners almost every night this past week.
Gold star for me!

Except I have been horrible at the whole eating healthy thing.
Why, oh why can't I have the genetic make-up to crave Broccoli?
I like junk.

Just tonight I ate about 12 oreos. I don't even like them.
Then I topped that off with an ice cream sundae. Extra caramel.
I have had candy corn, milk duds, peppermint patties, whoppers...
Don't judge me.

I am getting on the treadmill tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No judging here I am right with you. So far my first week has gone by pretty good but still which I could eat what ever and how much I want LOL. Love the photo's of your twins I wish I had gotten better pictures of mine at that age such a sweet time.

Cori Henderson said...

Love the scrapbook layouts. So cute. I have a thing for milk duds, so I'm not judging you!

JethRobyn said...

I made cookies to give to your parents, I gave them 9 cookies and ate the remaining dough. (A good 12 cookies worth) We all slip sometimes! I love these pages, I referenced you on my latest blog, I posted some of Linc's baby book pages. I thought of you, and how you would laugh when you saw them!

Anonymous said...

Announcing new flavored veggies:

Oreo flavored broccoli...
Whopper flavored tomatoes....
Cany Corn flavored corn....

just picture it....ewwwwwww!!!

Heather said...

Hi Shaunte! I'm not judging! I sent my DH for one of those little boxes of Chips aHoy cookies. The regular not the chewy (I can't stand the chewy). There's about 12 regular sized cookies in the package. Maybe you've seen them... the single serve packages (LOL).. Anyways, Yeah I ate the whole thing but whatever! It wasn't like a whole bag @ least!