Sunday, November 09, 2008

Tell me you wouldn't have bought this....

This set me back fifty cents at the thrift store.
I am irrationally scared of clowns and a couple of other things that I am ashamed to mention on my blog.
I bought it anyway.
It spoke to me.
Like a horrible, horrible nightmare.
I was sort-of, a little bit, afraid to not buy it.
What exactly is it, you ask?

Well, the scalp comes up...

It is a fabulous MUG!

And you can drink your favorite beverage out of the clown's head! YAY!
My current favorite is this:

Although a goal of mine, is to dump soda all together.
I am taking that one slow, I just broke up with caffeine, and I have been having a rough go.
One step at a time.
Happy clown will help me.
Or drag me under my bed at night and kill me.

9 comments:

Kristin said...

shaunte, no!!!!!
i am terrorized now ... simply terrorized.
if you are really able to pour pomegranate soda into that mug and lift it near your face, let alone close enough to your mouth to drink from it, LET US KNOW.

Shannon said...

I SO would have bought that. I'm still giggling after reading your post. I love it!

Deneen said...

LOL I totally understand those fears mine was always dolls. When I was little I use to lock mine in the closet at night so I could sleep.

Anonymous said...

I kinda stalk your blog, you are soo funny, you always make me laugh.

I was deathly afraid of clowns too as a kid, now, who knows. The mug does look kinda evil though...

Cori Henderson said...

I have to say that thing creeps me out. I hate clowns too. Good luck with that.

Leesa said...

Hey Shaunte! This is Leesa. Yes, The Creative Garden. I worked there FOREVER! I check out your blog all the time and u totally crack me up. Hope to see you soon! I am glad u figured out who I was before you thought I was some sort of BLOG stalker.

Lora3677 said...

HA!! Especially when it's list on ebay for $17. ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ringling-Bros-Greatest-Show-On-Earth-Clown-Mug-With-Lid_W0QQitemZ280072777759QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

Mag Family said...

That is the most awesome mug I have ever seen. I love it. I hope it doesn't kill you in the night, just don't let MaKayla watch the fuzzy T.V. and you should be safe.

Anonymous said...

Can't sleep....clowns will kill me!

bwahahaha!