Thursday, April 30, 2009

Meet my new niece.

This is Kathleen Elizabeth.
She will go by Katie. Or maybe Katy.

Either way, I think my sister made a pretty cute baby.
They say her husband helped too, but it doesn't look like it.
This baby is a clone of Shay.
I remember when Shay was a baby.
It is a little weird to look at Baby Katie, and see so much of her mother in her.
I hope she grows up just as bratty...
Every mom should have a kid just like them.

Baby Katie is not bratty.
She is very nice.
And photogenic.

She cries sometimes:

I don't blame her.
Remember these guys?

They are her older twin brothers.
Eighteen months old now.

They love her so much.
Like Lennie from "Of Mice and Men."
Good luck, Shay.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...that cute little baby is an angel Shaunte. Did you take the photos? Such a beautiful face and I LOVE the photo with her brothers. Awww...nappy days!
~Glen~

JethRobyn said...

Thanks for posting these, I've been wanting to see some pictures of this cutie. I need to get over and see Shay one of these days. Katie is adorable, she does look so much like shay!

7packofbearss said...

Wow! She looks just like Shay. What a cutie.

Kim said...

Cute pics. Helps when you have a beautiful subject. She does look like her mother.