Sunday, May 03, 2009

Big plans.

I get to go to the dentist tomorrow.

We went for our family check-up, and I am assuming that my dentist is planning on purchasing a new luxury boat this summer, and needed us to pick up the down payment for it.

We have between us all nine cavities.

They suggested that I also get a crown.
A crown for a tooth that DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A CAVITY IN IT.
Granted, it has a hairline crack, and might break at any time...but...for the love of all that is holy!
I do not want another crown.
I still have sweaty nightmares about the last one.

In other news...
Stuff I have been liking lately:
Kraft Roasted Red Pepper Italian Vinaigrette.
Almost makes me like salad again.
We broke up for a while, salad and I, when I was really being good about Weight Watchers.
I felt like a rabbit.
I am back on the wagon now.
This dressing helps make it easier to be a rabbit.

Boca Burgers.
Specifically these Bruschetta flavored ones.

And they are under 100 calories each.
Slap that patty on an English muffin and you are under 250 calories and very full.
For real.

Why are my newsworthy things to report always FOOD?

Also this:

The sun.

Making an occasional appearance in Utah lately.
Much appreciated.
On the to-do list this week:

1- Pick up the fixed dishwasher.
2- Stop eating everything off of foam plates.
3- Send Sam to Bowling! Nationals!
4- Send Brendan to Scout camp-out.
5- Buy myself some Mother's Day Gifts.

I have been eyeing THIS.
And THIS.
Two of THESE.
And THESE.

At the very least, THIS.
Or THIS.
What are you doing this week?
And what is on your Mother's Day wish list?

6 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

I love those shoes! I wouldn't mind a pair myself. I'll have to post my list too - make it easy on Mark:)

Heather said...

I'm buyin what you're eatin! We should have a WW Blog of low point foods, huh? We could make millions I tell ya!

Wendy Sue said...

1. I actually told my dentist I thought I should have my own personal suite at his office...since I'm there so much. Surely I've paid for it.

2. Get the crown. Seriously. If it cracks more, you're talking ROOT CANAL AND A CROWN. Not fun. at all.

3. Of course I had to click on all of your links. After I saw the tummy tuck link and then read "two of these" on the next line...you know what I was thinking, right??? ;)

4. Have a great week! :o)

Kim said...

I'll have to try the boca burgers and dressing-- anything to make being on "the wagon" a little tastier.

Way to go on the bowling nationals thing-- do you get to go too? Is it anywhere fun?

For mother's day, I want a guarantee of good weather for a month. That's it.

Melanie said...

I will take the doctor for my Mother's Day present:)

Amy Sorensen said...

I want that surgical procedure too. Seriously...if I ever fall into a pot of money that is the first thing I'd do.