Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm leavin' on a jet plane...

(and flyin' stand-by you really)...don't know when you'll be back again.

Here are some of my favorite links to keep you busy while I am gone.

ANIMATOR VS ANIMATION
I watch this thing at least once a month.
I chuckle everytime.
I don't need much to be completely entertained.

CAKEWRECKS
Please tell me you already go here.
And here:

FAILBLOG
Also here:
PHOTOSHOP DISASTERS

If you feel like you want to be productive?
ORGANIZING SITE
Or just look at cool stuff:
DESIGN*SPONGE
PRINT & PATTERN
Or...you could always bust into my house and go nuts folding laundry.
Or pulling weeds in the yard.

Either way.
Be good 'til I am back.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Where are you off to this time? Are you flying solo?

Wendy Lojik said...

Have Fun!

Amy Sorensen said...

I don't know how you deal with the stand by flights. I still have post-traumatic-standby-syndrome from mine three years ago. But I hope you have a great trip!