Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Score!

I already got three of the presents on my "Things I Want for Mother's Day" list.
And it's not even Mother's Day!
(((Squeal!)))

First of all...we went to Costco, and Sam said, "Hey, while we are here, why don't we go look at that camcorder you have been wanting?"
So we looked.
And he bought.

Since he was mindlessly shelling out ca$h- I ran into Roberts Crafts and couponed up that scrapbook tool I wanted.

Then, feeling a little high on the generosity of my normally conservative husband, I approached him with the idea of the tummy-tuck, to which he replied:

"Pshaw, you DON'T even NEED a tummy tuck."

That lie, my blog-friends, was a gift in itself.

5 comments:

laura vegas said...

a good man, that sam! and he's right ... you DON'T need it. lol!

Lisa said...

Whoo Hoo for gifts! You racked up...and the compliment from your honey...priceless!!!

Kasey said...

What a great hubby you have there! I'll be lucky for a card.

Heather said...

What the freak - since when does your skinny butt need a tummy tuck?

Jenn said...

hope you bought the scraparatus!! HAHAHA