Sunday, May 17, 2009

Stuff on Sunday

Stuff I will miss someday.
The girls taking all the "orphan kids" to the movies:

The boys hiding out in their blanket forts:

Sometimes kids are cool.

Stuff I have been liking:

Dreyer's Fruit Bars
Especially the coconut flavor and the lime flavor.
Plus, they are like 80 calories each.
Thinking about making a kids art gallery for one of my walls.
I like this:

Or this:

I have also been liking that school is out for summer in a couple of weeks.
I know I will regret this short-lived happiness after they have been home for about three days, but for right now, I am so sick of signing off homework sheets, and looking for library books, and packing lunches...
It will be nice to have late nights, and sleep in days.
And hanging out more with goofy guys like this:

1 comment:

laura vegas said...

that photo of all the babies lined up is hilarious! my girls had pretend food ALL over this house on sunday ... playing restaurant or something. i wanted to take a photo and i forgot. i love that they're not too old to pretend play like that! nice to see some layouts from you too ... it's been a long time! also love the idea of the clipboards all lined up in a display ... cool idea!