Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Back, and very jet-lagged.

Did you miss me?

Oh boy, do I have some epic blog posts forthcoming!
We finally went on a vacation!
It's been over a year since we went anywhere.
Seems like an eternity.
I have been stuck at home LIKE A PEASANT.

When you get free flights, it really is a crying shame to stay home on weekends.
We had quite the adventure!

We had an impromptu visit to New Orleans.
A stay in Dubai.
A day in Paris.

We are all very screwed up with sleep.
Dubai is like 10 hours ahead of us, and Paris is, uh, something else.
I forget what.
My brain is really foggy.

I had to check in here, and also post a picture.
Don't you worry!
I have 1,160 more to share.
Selectively, of course.
But this one has people waiting on it.
Our return flight had some (very sweet, and slightly shy) eye candy.
(For the younger crowd.)
(Allegedly.)
Sigh...so cuuuute! (<--said in a "set-you-up-with-my-daughter," non-creeper way)




[Shianne with David Archuleta.]

Get some popcorn made, and get ready to settle in tomorrow for part One/Une/وَاحٍدْ

6 comments:

Mag Family said...

Woohoo Shi Shi. I would blow up that pic poster size and hang it in my room. You are lookin' hot too. I'm glad you had fun.

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures and her about the trip. So fun.

Glen said...

Yayyy...my favourite blogger is back! *Ü* Oh, I know you have been blogging again since erm..last December Shaunte but I kind of stopped looking as time went on. So, got my hot chocolate and ready to catch up with what has been going on in your life. Oh myyy...your children have grown - lots and look so beautiful. David looks like he just woke up! LOL. Gotta go get a showere and I will be back for your slidey show! *Ü* Welcome back - I've missed you. ~Glen~

Mickey Family said...

I did miss you of course! And by the way...that pic of your lovely daughter looks like Elizabeth Smart! Wow! She is growing up!!!

Sierra said...

Awww! What an adorable photo of David and your daughter! He looks like he's getting a young man face! Very handsome. Can't wait to read all about your adventures!

Amy Sorensen said...

Seriously...Dubai, France, AND David Archuletta??!?! What the he?? Awesome! Can't wait to read more details.